Return to Hoosiers Pizza

I do sometimes wish I were more bold.  Since I've gone back to work, there seems to be less to write about.  Perhaps I am more timid now that I have to regularly see other humans and those humans know about my zone.  

Of all things, I wish to protect the industry of regional pizza.  Hoosier's is quite cheap, so I made a pick up order during a movie night with Evdawg.  Their normal pizza seemed to be deliberately (very) under cooked.  There were no brown spots on the cheese, actually whiter than snow.  It was almost unreal.  Beside that imperative point, I need to tell you about another menu item.  The $5 Pickle Me.  It's a 10" pizza with ranch sauce, mozzarella, and pickle slices.  Normally, I think pizza without red sauce is somewhat blasphemous but at $5?  Just do it.  You will be glad you did.  And please don't follow in my other foolish steps.  Just tell them if your pizza is under cooked.  They need to know.  

Here I am, living with the journalist's curse, causing me to tell the world what is wrong with it instead of going to the source and taking time to make a real difference.  

1 comment: