Baked in the U. S. A.

Me too, sometimes. But I want to know what has been done to these crackers outside of the states. Honestly I assumed they were baked in the country. It would make no sense for them to get involved anywhere else but the fact that you (Austin) need to tell me your crackers were baked in this country leads me to believe something has been done to them in a far away place. But what? YYY???

At times I feel bad about the fact that I haven't been around the world but then I think of the merch from wish.com and wonder how much I could really sell for and how sexy I could be in the advertisements. Maybe I could somehow, someday be that sexy in real life and get paid to travel to China in a human sized epacket. Maybe I need to meet the people at wish.com and get myself sold. Finally, then I could buy those new cymbals I want.  

1 comment:

  1. ❤️. We should parody Springsteen’s “Born in the USA” as “Baked in the USA.”

    ReplyDelete