Tales of a Forth Grade Nothing by Judy Bloom

This was one of my favorite books as a forth grader, and my flight to Seattle was a good time to charge through this bit of nostalgia. It reviles the tale of Peter Hatcher, son of a New York ad man, and older brother to a rascally toddler by the name of Fudge.

Being an older sibling can be tough, but it helps to have some laughhs and build fun memories. That's what this book is about. Being seven years older than my sister Amy, there were some times in which I related to protagonist Peter. And I liked to read as a kid, so this series became one of my favorites. I even drew my own covers for the books and bound them with pieces of cardboard. One of my Fudge doodles even made it onto a pog, with my 'Milk Cap Maker'.

No comments:

Post a Comment