Quality Lives Here

Since my blood is mostly dutch, and my last name is Verkruyse, I'm inclined to try anything that claims itself as Dutch. What do potato chips, spiciness, cheddar, and sour cream have to do with that? I have no idea, but it's been a while since I've reviewed a new chip flavor.
Until this morning in Wall, South Dakota, I'd never seen a cheddar sour cream chip that came in a standard wave instead of a ruffle or plain cut. While I love cheddar and sour cream ruffles, especially on a hot dog, I'd say these take a small step forward. They aren't remarkably spicy, but enhance the satisfaction of an old formula.

If you're willing to spend $2.19 (inflation, right?), I would certainly recommend this chip. However, I wouldn't expect a paradigm shifting experience. Old Dutch Spicy Cheddar and Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips are exactly what you'd expect. I'll be sure to let you know if I'm blown away by their tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment