All Tomorrow's Parties by William Gibson

You might have been wondering, When's PJ going to update his blog? The answer is now, well, this post is being written on March 10th. I have in fact already read a lot of books this year, and I had a habit of getting my reports written on the first Thursday of every month. Then I decided to mix it up and kind of fell off. I don't know if you can relate. If I don't pursue an activity religiously, I tend forget about it.

But with this Bridge trilogy, I chugged through it and finished this third book in a single day. It was that good. In this resolving story, we return to the autonomous civilization of San Francisco. Everything comes together with the most severe and exhilirating consequences. It makes you wonder. Are we all heroes, or are we all not heroes, merely hanging around while technology drags us through all our deepest terrors?

No comments:

Post a Comment