Pizza Pantry of Elletsville

I first had this pizza about four years ago, and I thought it was all right. Average, I guess. The restaurant had a nice, homey vibe, with a buffet and seating at an upper and lower level. There's nothing fancy about this place, but I like that. It's not fancy, but done right. And now that I've given a 100% score to one pizza joint, perhaps I have a clearer view on the benchmarks of my pizza thought.
Pizza Pantry's ratios are 2cr/2ce/2ch. Nothing is lacking, and everything is as it should be. I'll give their crust a 4 out of 5. The flavor is there, with never a moment of dryness or crumbliness. But it was a little soft, so a lot of my chewing was done on the pizza's cheese. Pizza Pantry's sauce gets a five out of five. It's adequately thick, with the flavor I think of when I think of good pizza. It's not Happy Joe's, which I admit isn't everyone's up of tea, but it's objectively good, and I would have to disagree with anyone who doesn't like it.
For style, I guess I'll give Pizza Pantry a 3. It's great pizza that doesn't stand out in the least. I love how they offer a $6.99 shrimp dinner with fries and coleslaw. The pizza is cheap, too. I love that they have a buffet, all night salad bar, and let you order at the counter. But when one has an opportunity to be creative, even with a pizza joint, I think one should make some semblance of rising to such occasion. The classic cheese will always be an option.

And for overall quality, Pizza Pantry gets a 5 out of 5, not fancy but done just right. It was an objectively great pizza, with a total score of 85%. It was an objectively wonderful pizza, and I'm looking forward to visiting again. Maybe on date night, maybe even on my birthday. Thank you Pizza Pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment