Chuck E. Cheese Cheese Frozen Pizza

I for one, don't like to think of mice in proximity to my food. The current version of Chuck also looks more like a super ugly Koala than a mouse (a normally cute animal). Why? Why didn't they call him Chucky instead of Chuck E.? He's not a very sophisticated guy, after all. The E stands for Entertainment. What a stupid name.
Aside from that, I've always been a fan of Chuck E. Cheese's pizza, got excited upon seeing this new option in the freezer section at Kroger. $6 is pretty steep for a frozen pizza, especially when I could instead get a Home Run Inn. Still, I was curious and felt up the box. The pizza within felt pretty small, so I passed.
But I couldn't get it out of my head. And as you see, the pizza is an adequate size for its box. I didn't take a photo of the bottom because I didn't want to lose any cheese, but the crust itself is partially cooked and lightly coated in cornmeal/cereal. And the final product was really good for a frozen pizza. The crust was chewy and flexible, great stuff. It really made me want to go back to the restaurant and compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment