How I Got My Shrunken Head by R.L. Stine

April is a month for thrillers, I decided since it's halfway to October. I also figured if I'm going to read a hundred books this year, then many of them can be Goosebumps. How I Got My Shrunken Head might be the only Goosebumps I read when I was a kid, likely finishing it one day in Mrs. Johnson's fifth grade classroom. There's a certain story about two kids who don't like each other, but become friends, and eventually get lice, which I enjoyed in those days, and I'm not sure what it is. It may be Eat Cheese and Barf by R.U. Slime. I though maybe this would have been what I was looking for. Either way, How I Got My Shrunken Head is fine, not as good as Stay Out of the Basement. However, jungles are cool and scary, probably more scary than basements.

No comments:

Post a Comment