A Food Worth Eating

As of now, I’m enjoying a free (courtesy of Mitch “The Boss” Duncan) sample of the Ritz Four Cheese and Herb Cheese Crispers. To Mitch, I once declared that I was going to stop rolling the dice on food. More often than not, the meals before me were disappointing in especial proportion to how much they cost. Aside from Cheez-its, guaranteed to be good, other food was just too much of a gamble. Existence is punishing enough without the false hope of anything (other than Cheez-its) being good.

The thing about Cheez-its is that you end up eating them too fast. Mushy masses of chewed Cheez-it end up accumulating in every crevice of your mouth. It’s hard to eat them slowly because they are so good. With Ritz Cheese Crispers, you don’t have that problem.

I like that they are more cheesy and less salty than most crackers, chips, or cracker chips. The floral hints of oregano are heavenly. So far I like Ritz Four Cheese and Herb Cheese Crispers a good deal more than any flavor of Cheez-its. Let’s see how I feel after consuming a box at full speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment