Some Guys' of Carmel, IN

 

Provided by the Swindle Parents, Some Guys' was the recommendation so we got it, though they were only doing carry out.  Their cheese pizza was the da bomb.  It reminded me of Monical's with a little more heft and attitude.  Their ratio is 2.5cr/2.5ce/3ch.  

I'd give their crust a 4/5.  While somewhat dry and floury at the bottom, it was full of flavor and had a satisfying chew.  I pulled the cheese off a slice and, to my delight, found many small bubbles.  

I also give their sauce a 4/5.  I like how they put herbs on top of the pizza instead of packing more of them into the sauce.  I also detected the taste of pepperoncini.  It's a good beer drinking, movie watching pizza for sure.  

Overall quality gets a 5/5.  I might have gotten a better feel for the fresh 'za if we had dined it.  Either way, I think it was great stuff.  The pizza with toppings was a little bit difficult to eat but that's okay.  I'm only rating cheese pizzas.  

Style gets a 4/5.  While the pizza itself wasn't very unique, I think the restaurant looked cool.  It was like the smash club.  I bet the music gets really loud there.  

This gives Some Guys an 85%.  That's pretty good.  I hope to check out the dining experience asap but it will probably be a while.  I haven't even gone to pizza king a 2nd time.  

This is Lord Reptile with the box.  

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it's a hometown staple alright, I knew you'd enjoy it. I always get it with tons of toppings, but the straight cheese was a pleasant surprise. We'll have to go back someday so you can dine in

    ReplyDelete