A blog with a purpose

 That is what I present to you.  For years I have been asking close friends and total strangers this gnawing question.  "Where can I find the human equivalent to dog food?"  I am sick and tired of constantly combating questions like.  "What do I eat?"  "Is it worth the effort?"  "Is it worth my money?"  "Is it worth the calories?"  

I've had enough.  I am a busy man who eats to live and doesn't live to eat.  If it's not pizza, it doesn't matter and you don't matter.  Somebody please find me a can of food.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would eat it. I wish Chef Boyardee would go ahead and do that. His pizza, as it's been, is pretty bad.

      Delete
  2. I would say Dinty Moore beef stew. I can almost imagine eating it every day, and it's even pretty dog food like

    ReplyDelete