Why you should and shouldn't get blasted.

Yesterday I had the high privilege of visiting the Kroger in Martinsville, IN.  No free randall amps and dean guitars for me.  Anyway, they had a deal.  Buy 5 bags of goldfish and they will only be $1 each.  So I had to do it, filling my cart with: parmesan, flavor blasted cheesy pizza, pizza, flavor blasted xtra cheddar, and flavor blasted cheddar jack'd.  The cashier assured me they were all good.  I didn't bother with the regular goldfish because let's face it.  Original goldfish are boring.  I'd rather have whales and dolphins.  

Why should you get blasted?  While Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheddar Golfish are cheesier than cheese itself, one should always shoot the question.  "What kind of fisher am I?"  Let's refer to my Chad vs Virgin meme.

I was personally more into the Flavor Blasted Cheesy Pizza.  

No comments:

Post a Comment