What do you think I'm doing?


There's nothing like being told to do something that you've already been doing for every second of your entire life.  Can I at least get a shred of recognition for the answering of the growling I've already done?  My whole life, I've felt completely understood by the world.  However, now it seems like nobody get it.  I'm already answering the growl.  Is it not apparent?  What can I do to better demonstrate my answer?  Either way I'm sick of being bossed around and I'm sick of being told what to do and I'm sick of being told to do something that another entity is going to tell me to do.  

1 comment:

  1. I like your music so much! I'm a fan (and another Decatur scene acts) since 00s and I like your truly independent music spirit, if I can describe your manner to make music as that. I have various CDs and cassettes from you and I like drawings, formats, etc. I don't know if this means something to you but i want to say: thanks for your music! Best regards and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete