Child of Munch 'ems

I don't know if you all have ever had Munch'ems. If not, this article isn't for you. Anyway, there's a new cracker in town, helping to fill the void in our souls left by the absent Munch 'ems. Like Munch 'ems these newbs also come in ranch and cheese flavors.  The Gardetto's cracker comes so close, it might as well be holding a cigar.  Its flavor has more of that dehydrated worchestershire and less of that vegetable-thins vibe. Once in 1999, I stayed a few nights at my grandma's. Before the visit she asked me what I liked to eat. I said Munch 'ems and she got me these.

Classic Grandma. I didn't complain. However, on a saturday night in 2001 I ate an entire box of Munch 'ems in one sitting. The next morning I ended up (for the first time) sitting next to the only cute girl at our church. I don't remember who she was so don't ask. I kept farting and my farts smelled like Munch 'ems. I burped and my burps tasted like Munch 'ems. I sniffed the air and it smelled like Munch 'ems. And I didn't learn my lesson.  I'm waiting for the new Gardetto's cracker to take off.  Then I can find a giant, Sam's club-sized bag and eat the entire thing while watching D3.  

No comments:

Post a Comment