The crust gets a 3 out of 5. Texturally it's very good, though a hair on the dry side. There isn't much flavor to it. The sauce gets a 4 out of 5. It's sweet and adequately thick, minding me of what I might get at Chuck E. Cheese's.
For style, I'll give Wegman's a 3 out of 5. It's a grocery store pizza, so I wouldn't expect them to do anything that stands out. I like that I can quickly buy my slice and sit wherever I want with nobody asking me to tip. I wish it was cheaper, since quantity-wise it's about the same value as a slice from 7-11. I give Wegman's a 5 out of 5 for quality. I figure the quality might falter if they were making a couple hundred pizzas to order every day, but they're not. And it seems like the nice old ladies making the pizzas have one very simple job to do and they do it well.With an overall score of 75%, I likely will eat Wegman's again if Pizza is what I'm having and there's a less enticing option. I know Raleigh has pizzas galore, but I'm not sure where to find an old local staple.


No comments:
Post a Comment