update for my dear readers

You might have been wondering, 'When is PJ coing to resume posts on his blog?' The answer is now. For those of you who don't know, in August I moved to Deland Florida, where I'm living with Justine's parents. Since then I've spent a month in Seattle and started another dishwashing job.

My best excuse is during the past three months I've been in 'guest mode', which doesn't afford one much privacy and free-scheduling for practices of the purely creative nature. As you may have noticed, I haven't even watched many Nicolas Cage films lately. But I have been reading a lot, and I'm far behind in my book reports.

So expect a lot of short book reports, by way of catching up. There are also many pizza joints around that I haven't tried, which may have influenced my choice to relocate. Let's hope I have found some sort of new groove and regular postings will resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment