Lil Baby's "All In" Chips

I've always been a fan of Rap Snacks, even if I don't know who most of the new rappers are. It's not that I don't like rap music. I don't follow it. Maybe I'll check out Lil Baby, now that he's got his own commercially branded chip. What a career dream!

So how are his chips? They're kind of like the Lays Carolina Barbeque, pretty good. If I was in my early 20s and these were sold at the corner store, I'd have eaten a lot of them. But I'm a grown-up, and these chips aren't for sale in my neighborhood. They were worth a try, but I don't know if I'll ever get them again, favoring a new experience, despite how delicious these were. So if you're a chip fan and see these around, I certainly encourage you to give them a try. As far as chips go, I think they're worth your $1.49.

No comments:

Post a Comment