Butch's Grillacatessen & Eatzeria of Bloomington Indiana

I like to call it Butch's, known for having one of the most extensive menus I've ever seen. But I think the only thing they do really well is make pizza.. In a tiny town with tons of 'za, I think Butch's gets us the closest to New York. Their ratio is 1.5cr/1ce/1.5ch.

While they don't get as thin or as light as you might at first hope, their crust is quite delicious and easy to scarf. It gets a 4 out of 5. Their sauce gets a 5 out of 5. It doesn't step out much, and doesn't need to. It's made with the good tomatoes.

For Overall Quality, they get a 4. For Style, they get a 3. While they succeed at making great pizza and serve knots, their knots aren't very good, and their pizza is only a passing substitute for what it's trying for. I'd give them a 2 if their menu didn't offer tons of side options. So, Butch's ends with an 80%.

No comments:

Post a Comment