Sorrento's Pizza of Lincoln Illinois

For the second time now, I've had Sorrento's Pizza on my mom's birthday. It's her favorite pizza, and it's pretty good. Despite the hype, I think I can still give Sorrento's an objective analysis. There's no need to criticize my mom's taste in pizza and ask 'why do you like this?' The answer to 'why' is always 'because pizza's awesome.' The ratios for Sorrento's Pizza is 2cr/2ce/2ch. With a mass of two, their crust is extremely dense. It tastes good, and has a nice chew, but it's a lot to fill your stomach with. If the sauce were not so thin, the crust would probably be too dry to eat. Cut party style, I don't think a regular slice of this pizza would be very flexible or satisfying. This being said, I'll give Sorrento's crust a 2 out of 5. I got a side of their pizza sauce, and it was as I said, very thin. The pizza itself must have had some extra herbs added to it, because the side of sauce wasn't much more than canned tomato sauce. Therefore, their sauce gets a 2 out of 5. For style, I'll give Sorrento's a 3 out of 5. I've eaten inside the restaurant one time, and found it to be a pleasant experience. They have the brick walls and italian-style decor of a regular small town pizza shop. The pizza itself is kind of bland, but still very pleasant, probably best with toppings. For overall quality, I'll also give Sorrento's a 3 out of 5. When dissected, none of its parts are especially great, but when put together, they make a very enjoyable pizza.

I almost knew at first bite, Sorrento's gets a score of 50%, and I expect to enjoy it again on one of my mom's later birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment