Simple Simon's Pizza of Hudson, TX


I don't always say it, but I think if you're going to compete with the big chains, then you should give them some competition. The ratios for Simple Simon's Pizza is 3cr2ce2ch. They also have a thin crust and a stuffed crust.

I wanted to dine in and partake in some endless diet coke, but it seemed like their dine in days were in the past. All the tables were covered in stacks of boxes. If they weren't doing dine in, then I figured they weren't doing endless sodas, one of life's great treats.


Simple Simon's crust gets a 4 out of 5. It's not super flavorful, but it was good, Chewy but never dry. The inside of the pie was delightfully moist.

Their sauce also gets a 4 out of 5. It was adequately thick. A little more oregano might have been nice, but you can't expect every sauce to check all the boxes. A wise man once told me that variety's the spice of life.

For overall quality, Simple Simon's gets a 5 out of 5. It was good, greasy pizza, reminding me of Little Caesar's, but made with care. For style, they get a 2 out of 5. There's nothing remarkable about Simple Simon's. In fact, it was kind of bland. But that's fine. It was a good pizza for a good price. Simple Simon's Pizza gets a 75%, and I would definitely get it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment