introducing the party stick

Hello. Your favorite friday night coorporate restaurant has an abundance of potato flour. In addition to their pub bites, they're also "offering" us these cool zesty fries. They're not like hot fries. They're like those weird shoestring potatoes that come in a can, only they taste better. That being said, they're not especially good. The Zesty House Fries were a bit too salty for my taste. Aside from that I had no complaints. Sometimes all you need is a dash of garlic powder and a pinch of onion powder to zest up your weird potato sticks. I hope TGIF eventually gives us new flavors of their Party Sticks, but I'm not holding my breath.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been on in a few weeks and would like to congratulate you on the new look and layout first of all, it makes my eyes happy. Anyway, I'd give these a try, nothing wrong with potatoes and salt. I've been pretty obsessed with any and all sour cream chips lately, especially sour cream onion pringles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Pringles. All my posts are going live on Wednesday now, so subscribing will only send you on email a week. Glad the new look wangs your Wong.

    ReplyDelete