Going Grape

Let’s compare three more water enhancers. Left to right, in both pictures, we have Sunkist Grape, Kroger Vitamin Grape, and Hi-C Grabbin’ Grape.

The Sunkist Grape drink tastes like grape Koolaid. It’s probably supposed to taste like grape soda but you know they’re the same flavor. Not very exciting.

I love how the Kroger Vitamin Grape is clear colored. Clear drinks always remind me of the old school clear watermelon Koolaid. It was amazing. However, Kroger Vitamin Grape is pretty low on flavor. I added most of a 2nd packet and I still didn’t get a lot of grapiness. Still it’s not bad and I do prefer the flavor it does possess over the flavor of Sunkist Grape. I was hoping Kroger’s Vitamin Grape would taste more like Kroger’s Grape Fitness Water (which is amazing but at the time, twice as expensive). Hi-C Grabbin’ Grape is my favorite of the bunch. I think most powdered drinks could go well with a full dose of vitamin c. Grabbin’ Grape isn’t quite as good as good as Orange Lavaburst but I can still get down.

For the sake of clarity, I’m going to rank every drink mentioned on this post and include Skittles’s Grape water enhancer.

1. Kroger Grape Fitness Water
2. Hi-C Orange Lavaburst
3. Hi-C Grabbin’ Grape
4. Skittles’s Grape
5. Kroger Vitamin Grape
6. Sunkist Grape

2 comments:

  1. A post I wanted but didn’t know I needed. I’m very grapeful today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... the coveted secrets to PJ's fitness water are unveiled at last

    ReplyDelete