Grecco's Pizza of Bedford, IN

Grecco’s is the jam. They don’t have a public restroom but that’s okay. The soda flows. I’ve only had their hand tossed pizza but they also have thin, deep dish, and “chicago style”. I do consider chicago style and deep dish to be the same thing. So I would like to know what Grecco’s thinks of the difference. They’ve likely had the same menu for decades. The picture on their website shows a square pizza, so their version of deep dish might be more like a Sicilian or a Detroit-style pan.

Let’s talk ratios. Grecco’s hand tossed pizza is a 2.5cr/3ce/3ch.  I’ll rate their crust 3.5/5. It’s very airy for a midwest style hand tossed, giving it a new yorky quality. It’s not exceptionally chewy but the flavor is great. Yeasty and somewhat sweet. 

Their sauce gets a 3/5. I could eat a bucket of it but it’s not super memorable. For overall quality, they get a 3.5/5. They’re in Bedford so I have to use standard standards.

For style, they get a 4/5. Their pizza is really satisfying. The walls are wood paneled. Their halloween decorations are old. They even have stained glass panels attached to their windows.


Grecco’s get a score of 70%. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment