A New Pizza Chip.


Gosh, just like every other pizza flavored non-pizza.  

Except this one seems to be intentionally less good than lay's deep dish pizza flavor.  We all know New York style pizza is the standard pizza.  If it was milk, it would be 2%.  If it was a dog, it would be called Spot.  New York pizza is famous, so about Grimaldi's?  They can't be notably better than every other pizza in New York.  Did the Grimaldi family put the heat on Frito Lay, to make them a chip before we've even finished mourning the loss of the Giordano's chip?  Did Frito Lay truly intend to make an inferior chip?  I hate to assume they just don't know what they're doing.  When I want a great new chip, I usually turn to Frito.  I trust them.  But should I?

1 comment:

  1. Grippo’s or Bust! Lays division has been creative but lazy this past decade imo.

    ReplyDelete