Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice

I don't know if it might have been better to see the movie before reading the book, since I automatically assigned the images of Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, and Kirsten Dunst to their respective vampires. If you've never read this book before, its story is told almost entirely in quotation marks, told by Louis (Brad Pitt).

While Louis tells the story of his own vampirage with its phases, I felt like the dangers and dramas of Louis's unlife was used as more of a setting to the story of all vampires. And I did think it was a good read, a must read for anyone with a special affinity for vampires. In case you were wondering, reader, I don't have a hard on for vampires. They just happen to be a big topic in scary stories. I happen to be of the belief that robots have much more potential for scariness and sexiness. For one, they're warm and don't need to sleep in coffins.

So if any of you know any stories about evil sexy robots, please send them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment