Papa's Pizza of Robinson North Carolina

On my last trip through the mountainous areas of Western North Carolina, I tried to stop at Papa's, for their buffet. Sometimes it's good to pile up on some salad to balance the whole diet, but at the time they were closed. So I tried again this next time, and their salad bar was pretty weak. Oh well. Their pizza was pretty good, though. It had a ratio of 3cr/2ce/2ch. Their crust reminded me of Cici's pizza. It had a thin skin of chewiness with a soft, but sometimes undercooked center. The flavor was there, but the dough was stretched sloppily, and sometimes dough. So I give their crust a 2 out of 5. Papa's has good sauce, better than Cici's. It's thick and tasty without any weirdness. It gets a 3 out of 5. For overall quality, they get a 3 out of 5. Their pizza did its job, satisfying the craving for 'za, but there was nothing remarkable about it. For style, they get a 3 out of 5. I like the option of a buffet, but if the salad is bogus like it was, then there's no real point in getting anything besides a mediocre, cheap pie. The restaurant itself was a pretty chill place to jump in and get a quick, delicious lunch. That's right, I said delicious. With a score of 55%, I would never turn my nose up at Papa's delicious pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment